Good old fashioned secretarial values delivered with modern speed and efficiency.
Need business support? Maybe I can help.
I have over 30 years work experience, working in clerical, administration and secretarial roles for companies large and small including surveyors and consulting engineers, banks, a financial adviser, an IT training company and BT.
Between 2002 and 2018 I worked in local government, mostly in a web editorial role maintaining websites using Immediacy and Contensis Content Management System (CMS) software, writing editing, proof reading and approving web pages prior to publication, advised on web page creation and good practice in web design, brand maintenance and search engine optimisation and continuously monitored the website in terms of usability, accessibility and compliance with government legislation.
Between 2018 and 2020 I worked in the training and development department of the NeuroMuscular Centre, a charity which supports people with neuromuscular conditions.
- Secretarial: typing letters, reports, agendas, invoices, quotations, price lists, CV’s, press releases, theses and blog posts
- Organisation: review and implementation of new systems, diary/calendar management, archiving and decluttering
- Administration: Making travel arrangements, collating statistics, creating spreadsheets and data entry
- Social media: Creating and updating social media pages
- Research: Find the best price for a product, competitor research, family history research